All packages include a complimentary consultation prior to booking to get to know you and your event goals
The Coordination package appeals to brides who can plan the details, but would like someone there on the day to make sure that their plans follow through.
Professional Fee: $1500 and up
We don’t believe in “Day of” coordinating. We feel that we need to meet with you and learn all your wishes and details beforehand to make your dreams come true. We believe that you should be able to just show up and enjoy your big day without having to worry about the logistics. Our Coordination package includes a two-hour meeting and a rehearsal so you are confident that we are informed and able to meet your needs.
- Unlimited communication between the planning session and wedding day
- A planning session to gather information and contracts to create a wedding day timeline
- Developing a wedding day timeline and sharing it with all vendors and other parties
- A walk through ceremony rehearsal
- Overseeing all vendor set-ups and make sure all of your wishes are achieved
- Attending to the wedding party during hair & makeup
- Setting up for both the ceremony and reception (such as guest book, gift card box, place cards, menus, favors, & cake table)
- Validating that everyone and everything is in the right place at the right time
- Cueing musicians and wedding party for processional
- Delivering final payments and/or gratuities to vendors
- Securing all gifts and takeaways with the proper party at the end of the night
- Assisting the family with any questions and concerns
- Complete use of wedding day Emergency Kit and supplies
The wedding coordinator will be on-site to facilitate vendor arrival and set-up for the wedding ceremony and will be at service all through the event until clean up is completed (up to 10 hours)
Wedding Planning Package
The Wedding Package appeals to busy brides who would like hands-on assistance from a wedding planner from the proposal to the honeymoon, or brides who would like a detailed and styled event with personal touches.
Professional Fee: $3,300.00 and up.
The Wedding Planning package offers a customized wedding that reflects the client’s personal style and taste. Tux and Veils will create a design concept that is present in every stage of the wedding, from the engagement to the honeymoon.
The Full Service includes everything listed in coordination package plus:
- Assistance finding a ceremony and reception venue
- Guidance choosing vendors and negotiation of their contract
- Accompanying you to meetings with vendors of your choice
- Developing a budget and detailed wedding checklist
- Review of ceremony and reception layout and decor
- Advice on budget allocation
- Designing including color schemes, décor, themes, centerpieces, and more
- Input on the guest list, RSVPs, and seating chart
- Coordinating wedding night accommodations and out-of-town guest lodging
- Assisting with invitation selection and wording
- Reviewing catering menu selection
- Providing ideas for wedding favors and bridal party gifts and much more!